Learn how to make Pico de Gallo with this quick and easy recipe! It takes less than 10 minutes, calls for 7 simple ingredients, and tastes perfectly fresh and delicious every time.
- 3 cups diced Roma tomatoes (about 6 tomatoes)
- 2/3 cup diced white or red onion (about half of a medium white onion)
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, stemmed, cored and finely diced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- (optional) 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss until evenly combined.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 2 days. (Pico de gallo is best eaten fresh.)