This pina colada granola recipe is healthy, simple, and full of great tropical flavor!
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats (or gluten-free oats)
- 1 cup pecans (or almonds, walnuts, etc.)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flakes
- 1 cup diced dried pineapple (I used Nature Box)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, pecans, honey, melted coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla and salt until evenly combined. Spread mixture out on the prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove sheet, sprinkle coconut flakes on top of the granola and gently stir them into the mix. Return sheet to oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until coconut is toasted and the granola is cooked.
- Remove sheet from oven and let cool to room temperature. Add in diced dried pineapple, and toss to combine.
- Store in a sealed container and keep for up to 3 weeks.