This Pomegranate Salad With Honey Cider Vinaigrette Recipe is both delicious and healthy. Enjoy!
- 6–7 cups spinach, washed and dried’
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup sugared or toasted pecans (recipe forthcoming!)
- feta cheese, crumbled
Honey-Cider Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches of salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for vinaigrette until well-blended.
- Just before serving, toss spinach with vinaigrette. Then add in pomegranate seeds, pecans and feta and toss once more. Serve immediately.
- (Or for a different presentation, once you have tossed the spinach with the vinaigrette, divide it among the plates. Then top each salad with the pomegranate seeds, pecans, and feta.)
This recipe was adapted from Raising The Salad Bar