This presto pesto panini (with prosciutto, provolone & peppers) is the sandwich to end all other sandwiches!
- 1 ciabatta roll, individual-sized
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1–2 Tbsp. your favorite pesto sauce (classic basil pesto recipe)
- roasted red peppers (optional)
- Preheat panini grill (or grill pan, or George Foreman, or whatever you’d like to use!)
- Slice ciabatta in half horizontally, and fill with layered prosciutto, provolone, pesto and red peppers. Fold together and grill for 5 minutes, or until bread is lightly golden and cheese is melted. Slice horizontally and serve.