This classic Red Wine Vinaigrette recipe is quick and easy to make, super versatile, and totally delicious! Feel free to customize it however you’d like, using the suggestions mentioned in the post above.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasonings (or dried oregano*)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- (optional: 1 tablespoon honey to sweeten, if desired)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until combined. (Or shake together in a sealed mason jar or bottle until combined.) Add in 1-2 tablespoons honey to taste, if you would like a sweeter dressing.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
*Oregano is a slightly more versatile option here.
**The top photo pictures a double batch of this recipe.