- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup farro, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fine sea salt and freshly-cracked black pepper.
- 1 batch Dreamy Tahini Dressing
- 2 large handfuls baby arugula
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- half of a medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced or slivered almonds, toasted
- Roast the broccoli. Meanwhile, heat oven to 450°F. Mist a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread the broccoli florets out evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle evenly with olive oil. Toss until the florets are evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 15-20* minutes, or until the florets are slightly charred and crispy around the edges.
- Cook the farro. Cook the farro in a medium saucepan in the vegetable stock (instead of water) according to package directions. Once the farro is al dente, drain off any extra stock. Set aside.
- Prepare the dressing. Whisk all ingredients together until combined.
- Combine everything together. In a large bowl, combine the cooked farro, roasted broccoli, arugula, chickpeas, red onion, and half of the almonds. Drizzle evenly with the dressing, then toss until combined.
- Serve. Serve warm, garnished with the remaining almonds. Or transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.