Everyone will love this delicious and simple savory pumpkin dip — perfect for all kinds of dipping!
- 1 (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened (I used low-fat cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 4–6 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Stir all ingredients together using a wooden spoon or an electric mixer until combined. Serve garnished with extra bacon and green onions if desired, or cover and refrigerate until use.