This easy sesame noodles recipe can be made in just 15 minutes, and can be served either warm or cold. It’s also great with some extra veggies or proteins mixed in!
- 1 pound (16 ounces) uncooked pasta (I used linguine)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic sauce or sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- optional toppings: toasted sesame seeds, extra green onions, extra black pepper
- Cook pasta al dente according to package instructions in a large pot of generously-salted water.
- Meanwhile, as the pasta is cooking, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ground ginger, chili garlic sauce, garlic powder and black pepper together in a bowl until combined.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it. Then immediately toss the pasta with the sauce and green onions until combined.
- Serve warm or cold, sprinkled with your desired toppings. Or transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Recipe edited in January 2019.