This Shrimp and Artichoke Green Salad is made with quick and easy Italian-herb shrimp, lots of artichoke hearts, fresh tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, and then it’s all tossed together with a zesty lemon vinaigrette. So simple, yet so much flavor!
Green Salad Ingredients:
- 1 batch Italian herb shrimp (see below)
- 1 batch Lemony Vinaigrette (see below)
- 5 ounces (about 5–6 cups) spring greens
- 2 cups diced tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) jar quartered artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- half of a small red onion, peeled and thinly-sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- lots of freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
Italian Herb Shrimp Ingredients:
- 8 ounces (1/2 pound) raw shrimp, peeled (or tail-on), deveined, and thawed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, store-bought or homemade
- salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Lemony Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, store-bought or homemade
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or minced
- (optional: 1 teaspoon honey, if you’d like a sweeter dressing)
To Make The Green Salad:
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl, and toss until evenly combined. Serve immediately, garnished with extra Parmesan cheese and freshly-cracked black pepper if desired.
To Make The Italian Herb Shrimp:
- Sprinkle shrimp evenly on both sides with the Italian seasoning, and a few generous pinches of salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring and flipping occasionally, until the shrimp are pink and cooked through and no longer opaque. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
To Make The Lemony Vinaigrette:
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined.