This Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is rich and creamy, full of great flavors, and extra-easy to make in the crockpot!
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 (13-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) brick low-fat cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup light sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely-chopped white or red onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Combine all ingredients. Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a small slow-cooker and toss briefly to combine.
- Slow cook. Cover and cook* on low for 2-3 hours or on high for 1 hour, until the cheese is completely melted.
- Stir and season. Stir the dip until evenly combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve. Serve warm, accompanied with whatever dippers you prefer.
*Cook time: Because slow cookers can vary significantly with temperature levels, I recommend checking the dip every 30 minutes or so to be sure that it does not accidentally overcook. Once the cheese is melted and slightly bubbly, it will be ready to go!