This Tequila Sunrise Mimosa is quick and easy to make, totally gorgeous, and so fresh and delicious!
- 1 ounce tequila or mezcal
- fresh lime wedge
- 4 ounces chilled champagne (or approximately half a glass)
- 4 ounces Florida’s Natural Orange Juice (or approximately half a glass)
- 1 splash grenadine
- optional garnishes: slice of fresh orange or lime
- Pour tequila (or mezcal) into a champagne flute. Add a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Pour in champagne until the glass is about half full, then fill the remaining glass (leaving a half inch of so of room on top) with orange juice. Add a splash of grenadine. Garnish glass, if desired.
- Serve immediately while it’s still a little bubbly…and enjoy!