This Thai Peanut Dressing recipe is quick and easy to make, it can be used in all sorts of dishes, and it’s downright irresistible.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or tamari*
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup or agave nectar)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 1–2 tablespoons water or coconut milk, if needed
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly combined. (Or — my favorite method — shake them together in a sealed mason jar or salad dressing bottle until evenly combined.) If you would like to thin out the dressing, feel free to add in a few tablespoons of water or coconut milk until the dressing reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 1 week.
*Use tamari if making this recipe gluten-free.
**The top photo in this post features a double batch of the recipe.