This Catalan Tomato Bread recipe is easy to make with just 5 ingredients and always tastes so fresh and delicious!
- thin slices of good bread
- unpeeled whole garlic cloves, halved
- ripe fresh tomatoes, halved
- extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt (I prefer flaky sea salt)
- Toast the bread slices — either in a toaster, or by baking them in the oven at 400°F — until crispy and golden. (Toasting/baking time will totally depend on the type and thickness of your bread.)
- Take a clove of garlic and rub it cut-side-down all over the top of a slice of bread.
- Take a tomato half and rub it cut-side-down all over the top of the bread.
- Drizzle the bread evenly with a hint of olive oil. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Repeat with the remaining slices of bread. Then serve immediately while they’re nice and warm!