Greek tzatziki dip is easy to make homemade with fresh ingredients, and it can be used in a wide range of dishes!
- 2 cups full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 English cucumber, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or mint (or a mix)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Stir all ingredients together until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 2 days.