These Za’atar Chicken and Veggie Kabobs are easy to make on the grill or in the oven, and made with the most delicious lemony za’atar seasoning.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large lemon, quartered and thinly-sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons za’atar seasoning
- Heat oven to 400°F. Or heat a grill to medium-high.
- Combine chicken, zucchini, red onion and lemon in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle evenly with the olive oil, then toss until combined. Sprinkle the za’atar seasoning evenly over the mixture, then toss until combined.
- Thread the chicken, zucchini, onion, and lemon onto skewers.
- Bake in the oven or grill for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the chicken is just cooked through and no longer pink on the inside. Serve immediately, drizzled with my favorite creamy tahini dressing if you would like.