- 1 batch carne asada
- 12 to 16 corn tortillas, homemade or store-bought
- 1 batch guacamole (or 2 avocados, sliced)
- toppings: chopped white onion, chopped fresh cilantro, salsa (red, green or pico de gallo), crumbled queso fresco, sour cream, sliced radishes, sliced jalapeños
- Make the carne asada. Marinate and cook the steak according to recipe instructions.
- Prepare the toppings. While the steak cooks, go ahead and prepare the guacamole and whatever other toppings you would like. (If you are making homemade corn tortillas, you can also make those while the steak is marinating.)
- Assemble the tacos. Once the carne asada is cooked and has rested for at least 10 minutes, slice or dice the steak into bite-sized pieces. Fill each corn tortilla with your desired amount of steak and toppings.
- Serve. Then serve up the tacos immediately and enjoy!