Add some pumpkin to your beer bread for a tasty seasonal twist!
- 3 cups flour (I used half all-purpose, and half whole-wheat flour)
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, store-bought or homemade
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 12-ounce bottle of beer (I recommend trying a pumpkin ale)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9×5-inch bread pan with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
- Stir flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, honey and pumpkin puree together in a large mixing bowl until combined. Slowly add in the beer, and stir until combined and smooth.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean. Let bread rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.