This 10-minute spinach lasagna recipe is quick and easy to prepare, and super comforting and delicious!
- 3 cups (or 1 24-ounce jar) marinara sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles (you may not use the entire package)
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves, loosely packed
- 3/4 cup roughly-chopped fresh basil leaves, loosely packed and divided
- 1/3 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In an 8×8-inch or 9×9-inch baking dish, spread 3/4 cup of marinara sauce evenly across the bottom of the pan. Layer 3 lasagna noodles in an even layer, followed by half of the ricotta cheese, 1 cup of Mozzarella, 1 cup spinach and 1/4 cup fresh basil. Repeat with a second layer of marinara, noodles, ricotta, Mozzarella, spinach and basil. Then finish with a final layer of marinara, noodles, marinara and Mozzarella.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and begins to brown around the edges.
- Remove and set on a cooling rack. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and the remaining fresh basil. Serve warm.