What It Is:
A self-proclaimed “wholesome kitchen,” Bohl is a cute little breakfast/lunch spot specializing in healthy, delicious things you can eat in bowls. In a town where tapas bars are everywhere, this place offers the other end of the spectrum — food that’s light, healthy and so, so good.
Where It’s Located:
A couple blocks from the Arc de Triomf (Eixample neighborhood)| Google Map
Why We Love It:
A beautifully-designed space with wholesome food and delicious coffee, Bohl is one of our favorite places to start the day. They have options for most dietary restrictions, including a wide variety of milk choices at the coffee bar. The staff are lovely too. (Be sure and tell them that we sent you!) ♡
- We love their banana bread, porridge bowls, hummus toast, avocado toast, and turmeric latte with coconut milk.
- They also have some of our favorite (actual!) iced coffee in all of Barcelona, complete with bamboo straws and coffee ice. Win-win-win.
- Vegetarian- and vegan-friendly options abound in this place!
- They also offer coffee to-go (somewhat rare in Barcelona).
- If you’re wanting a slow morning or just want to read your book while sipping good coffee, this is a good option.
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommendations nearby!
Website | Facebook | Instagram | t: +34 93 007 39 67
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.