Gocce di Latte
What It Is:
One of our absolute favorite gelato shops in the city. They have multiple locations, one of which is vegan.
Where It’s Located:
El Born | Google Map
Why We Love It:
There is no shortage of gelato places in Barcelona, but when it comes to authentic gelato, Gocce di Latte is one of our best recommendations for visitors. They offer a delicious mix of classic and creative flavor options, and literally everything we’ve tried there has been amazing.
- Dark chocolate with olive oil and Maldon sea salt — perfection!
- Crema Catalana — a classic flavor in Catalonia, similar to crème brûlée.
- People are always getting the locations confused, so double-check your map to find either the traditional or vegan location. They’re very close to each other.
- Gocce Di Latte is a cash-only establishment. Don’t get turned away from some of the best gelato in the city because you didn’t bring any euros with you!
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommendations nearby!
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.