What It Is:
A great neighborhood bar for lovers of craft beer.
Where It’s Located:
Gràcia | Google Map
Why We Love It:
The craft beer scene is undoubtedly on the rise in Barcelona, and this place is a great example of that.
- We’re big fans of IPAs, and they’re starting to catch on around here.
- The staff is helpful and knowledgeable, and they can help you find what you’re looking for amidst their notable selection of beers.
- We also got their house olives, and they’re marinated in a tomato-based sauce which made the olives an even better compliment to the beer.
- La Rovira also offers small tasting menus, which combine smaller quantities of beer and a few things to eat along with it. We didn’t try any of them, but they looked like a pretty good value!
- Drop in, and enjoy the atmosphere. It feels like a place where a lot of locals go. We were lucky to drop in on a weekend night, and the place was bustling with good energy.
- Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona map for other not-to-miss spots nearby!
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.