25 days of giveaways: “king arthur flour whole grain baking”
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Ten years ago, I never would have dreamed that I would so love and admire a flour company. But any of you who are familiar with King Arthur Flour know what I’m talking about.
King Arthur Flour has not only taught our generation how to cook and bake with their healthier, quality-made flours and whole grains…they somehow made it oh-so-hip. :) Their website has long been one of my favorite resources for recipes, and they even have a baking hotline that you can call for advice if you run into questions in the middle of a recipe. (How many times have you needed that?!) Also, being the granddaughter of Kansas wheat farmers, I so appreciate and respect the way King Arthur Flour honors the relationships with their farmers. Always reassuring to know where your food comes from.
So today, I’m excited that we’re giving away a copy of their “Whole Grain Baking” cookbook — an amazing one that every baker should have in their collection. And then the winner will also receive a coupon for a bag of free flour to use at your local grocery store. (I highly recommend their white whole wheat flour, pictured below. I use it now the majority of the time in place of all-purpose!)
So if you’re new to King Arthur Flour, or a longtime fan, pop over to their website to look around. And enter this yummy giveaway!
***This giveaway is now closed. The winner’s information is posted below. Thanks everyone for your participation!!!***
“King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking” Cookbook Giveaway Rules
Giveaway Prize: One “King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking: Delicious Recipes Using Nutritious Whole Grains” cookbook, plus a coupon for a free bag of King Arthur Flour (to be used in a local grocery store), shipped free to the winner.
Entry requirements: Leave a comment on this page about your favorite King Arthur Flour ingredients, or why you would love this cookbook!
- You may NOT enter using multiple email addresses. Automatic disqualification.
- Additional entries must leave a separate comment. (For example, you need a separate comment saying that you became a follower on Twitter, or that you were already a follower, etc.)
- Contest ends December 26, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- Contest open to US residents only.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before being disqualified and a new winner chosen.
Opportunities for extra entries:
- Follow GimmeSomeOven and King Arthur Flour on Twitter and retweet the following message:
- I want to win a @KingArthurFlour “Whole Grain Baking” cookbook from @gimmesomeoven. https://su.pr/28sBYa #giveaway #25daysoffoodiegiveaways
- “Like” GimmeSomeOven on Facebook.
- “Like” King Arthur Flour on Facebook.
- Post the link for the King Arthur Flour giveaway on your Facebook wall. (Winner will need to verify.)
The Fine Print: No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be selected at random by Gimme Some Oven using Random.org. Entries that do not follow the entry requirements will not be considered. Giveaways will be mailed to the winners’ address. Product was supplied by King Arthur Flour. I received no compensation to review this product, and all opinions are my own. Pictures via King Arthur Flour.
***This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Julie! Thanks everyone for your participation!***
I like King Arthur Flour on fb
I love their Unbleached Bread Flour.
i started using their white whole wheat flour and would love to see recipes that use it
My favorite flour is their all purpose flour. It’s perfect for any type of baked goods!
As a native VTer, I would love to support this company and start baking with their cookbook!
I’d like to learn how to bake a little healthier! Liked Gimme on facebook
My husband and I are trying to eat a healthier diet and this cookbook would certainly help.
I am working at being better at baking. I have a friend who loves this company. I would love to have this cookbook to help get me started in learning to bake well.