You will love this Arugula Salad With Bacon, Tomatoes & Buttermilk Dressing recipe. It’s totally delicious and can be prepared in less than 10 minutes.
- fresh baby arugula
- crumbled cooked bacon
- cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- red onions, sliced thinly
- blue cheese, sliced or crumbled
- buttermilk dressing (see below)
Buttermilk Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup well-shaken buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, smashed or minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
To Make Salad:
- Toss ingredients together with dressing until combined.
To Make Buttermilk Dressing:
- Whisk together all ingredients until well-blended.
The buttermilk dressing would also be great with some chopped fresh chives and/or oregano thrown in!