Imagine the goodness of your favorite Irish Cream mixed with chocolate in this delicious Bailey’s Chocolate Truffles recipe. Try it today!
- 12 oz. dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 Tbsp. Irish cream (I prefer Bailey’s)
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. instant coffee powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- Stir together the cream, Irish cream, and vanilla in a heat-proof bowl, and set the bowl over a pan of simmering water. Cook until nearly boiling. Using a wire whisk, slowly stir the chocolate chips into the warm cream until completely melted. Remove bowl from heat, cover and chill for 1 hour or until the mixture is pliable but firm enough to scoop.
- Use a small cookie scoop (or a spoon) to scoop out the chocolate, and roll into truffles of your desired size. Dust with cocoa powder, then set aside. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
These are also great dipped in melted chocolate, or with a coffee bean rolled inside.