Classic Hershey kiss “blossom”cookies are given a fun twist with Biscoff spread!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup creamy Biscoff spread
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose (or white whole-wheat) flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 48 Hershey’s kisses, unwrapped
- About 2/3 cup sugar, for rolling the cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or mist with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the butter, Biscoff spread, brown sugar, and sugar. Beat together on medium high speed until light and creamy, about 3-4 minutes, scraping down the bowl as necessary. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until just combined.
- Roll dough by even (not rounded) tablespoon-fulls into small balls. Roll each ball in sugar until it is coated completely. Place on the prepared sheet pan about 2 inches apart. (You may need to bake in multiple batches.)
- Bake until cookies are beginning to crack on the surface and the bottoms just begin to brown, about 10 minutes. Immediately after removing cookies from the oven, place a Hershey’s kiss in the center of each cookie, pressing it down gently. After a few minutes, transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Store cookies in an air tight container at room temperature for up to 7 days.
Adapted from Completely Delicious