You’ll love this delicious and easy Black Bean & Mango Salsa Cups recipe! It’s ready to enjoy in 15 minutes or less!
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 can RO*TEL diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained
- 1 can whole-kernel corn
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make the wonton “cups” by gently pressing each wrapper down into a mini-baking cup, careful to be sure that the corners are folded out and not in. Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the cups are firm and slightly golden.
- Meanwhile, stir together all remaining salsa ingredients in a bowl until combined. Once the wonton cups are ready, spoon the salsa into each cup, and serve immediately.
Feel free to substitute in any of your favorite chunky salsa recipes with these! Just be sure that the salsas are well-drained, otherwise the bottoms of the wonton cups will get soggy.