This chocolate banana crepes recipe is your new excuse to enjoy chocolate for breakfast – they are absolutely delicious, and come from Weight Watchers!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened dutch cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or I used 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 1/2 cups (I used 1% milk)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp. oil
- 3 bananas, sliced
- whipped cream (homemade or store-bought)
- chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- chocolate chips, for sprinkling (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, milk, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, eggs and oil until smooth. (You can also do this with an electric mixer.)
- Heat a large nonstick pan on medium-low heat, and grease with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup crepe mixture into pan, immediately the pan so that the batter spreads out thin into a large circle. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom of crepe is light golden brown. Flip; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until light golden brown. Repeat with remaining cooking spray and crepe mixture.
- To serve, spoon whipped cream into center of each crepe. Top with sliced bananas and fold each edge of crepe over filling. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and any additional toppings. Serve warm.
- (This batter will also keep in the refrigerator for up to a day.)
Recipe adapted from Gina’s WW Recipes