If you are a fan of chocolate and cookie dough you are sure to love this delicious chocolate chip cookie dough truffles recipe!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk or soy milk
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. dark chocolate candy coating
- Beat butter and sugars and in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add milk (or soymilk) and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt and mix on low speed (or by hand) until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill dough for 1 hour.
- When dough is firm enough to handle (it may help to lightly flour your hands), form dough into 1″ balls and arrange on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Place sheets in freezer and let chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate candy coating in a double boiler or in microwave according to package directions. Using forks or a dipping tool, dip cookie balls into candy coating to cover. Tap fork on side of pan to remove any excess coating, and return to waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until set. Store, chilled, in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Recipe slightly adapted from Love & Olive Oil
This is bite size heaven for me. One of my favorites!
i had these before there scrumptious omg
These look delicious and easy to make!
i made these for new year’s eve. so good! so decadent!
YUM! I love anything cookie dough….the look so perfectly round!
These look pretty amazing! Definitely bookmarking the recipe… thanks :)
Delicious! I’ve always wanted to try a recipe like this.
I pretty much just died and went to heaven.
Must try these soon!
Sheer perfection. They look delicious.
Uff, these look delish!!! Yum!
THOSE LOOK SO VERY,VERY YUMMY!!! i wish i could make them right here right now!! maybe i’ll make some tomorrow…..
You can get sick eating raw flour. Try toasting the flour in a pan over medium heat for 5-8 minutes, stirring well. Cool and use. For non-gluten version, try ground almond i/o flour.
I love this treat! I made them tonight but I swaped 1/2 cup of butter for 1/2 cup of light cream cheese. I am a lover of cream cheese and I have to say, the swap was worth it! Yummy! Thanks for this recipe!
Oh yum!! I’m thinking of making these, like, immediately!
Thanks for sharing!