You will love this sweet, decadent Cranberry Pear Relish recipe! Add it to your leftover turkey sandwiches or to any other dish. It’s healthy and flavorful.
- 1 orange
- 1 bag cranberries
- 1 Bartlett pear, cored and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (more or less to taste)
- pinch Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Zest the orange, then peel and cut roughly into wedges. (Discard the peel.)
- Add the orange wedges and zest, cranberries, pear, sugar and and salt to a food processor, and pulse until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour or up to two days. Just before serving, stir in pecans.
Add in a few pieces of candied ginger for an extra sweet and spicy kick!
Adapted from the Food Network.