What It Is:
A celebrated spot for elaborate, spectacular tasting menus with a focus on molecular gastronomy.
Where It’s Located:
Eixample | Google Map
Why We Love It:
Some of the world’s cutting-edge innovations in molecular gastronomy have come from Cataluña and around Barcelona. If you’re looking for a high-end dining experience, this is one of Barcelona’s most notable. We went there with some friends who’d heard great things about it. The menu consists of a series of tasting menus (heads up – no a la carte options available), and was a delicious and fascinating way to go through a chunk of the week’s food budget. :)
- There are five tasting menus to choose from. We chose the classic menu with their 20 most popular dishes.
- They have a sommelier on staff to help you choose wines to go with the meal if you’d like.
- The prices range from €120-€185 per person for the tasting menu. Everyone at the table is required to choose the same tasting menu, for the sake of presentation and timing.
- Wine is not included as part of the price of the tasting menu.
- Finally, this kind of meal is an event. Make sure you set aside at least three hours to enjoy the full experience.
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommendations nearby!
Website | Facebook | Instagram | TripAdvisor | Yelp | t: +34 933 48 68 96