DIY Envelope Liners
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This post for DIY Envelope Liners contains affiliate links.
I love to give cards. I think that getting a piece of mail from a loved one can make any bad day instantly more cheery. The problem with cards these days is that they can be expensive! Luckily buying your own blank cards can be a much more affordable way to send out some beloved snail mail.
This past weekend I decided to give a go at making my own envelope liners just for fun. It is simple and inexpensive and a great way to use up remnants of your favorite scrapbook paper, magazine pages, fabric, etc. And oh, it’s also just stinking cute! :)
What you’ll need:
What you’ll do:
- Trace your envelope to create a template
- Measure the width of the adhesive strip at the top of your envelope. Mine was a 1/2 inch, so I trimmed off a 1/2 inch from the top and both sides.
- Once you get the insert into the shape you prefer use this shape as your template for the rest of the inserts
- When your inserts are all cut out place your insert inside the envelope.
- Line up the creases of the insert and envelope and glue the insert onto the envelope.
- You are done! Enjoy!