DIY No Slip Rug
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
“Challenge accepted.” –How I met your mother anyone?
A couple of my favorite bloggers have been doing a seasonal “Pinterest Challenge” for the past year or so. Basically their motto is “Stop pinning and start doing!” Great plan right?
I went to Target and ran across a great rug that was marked down to $7.00. I immediately knew that 1.) I should buy it. 2.) Tanner would hate it right from the start because it was so slick.
Luckily for him I already had a plan. I remembered seeing a pin about a DIY non-slip rug. I decided to give it a try myself. The original DIY used caulk, but I gave it a try with hot glue. So far it is working great! And Tanner approves!
What you’ll need:
- A rug
- Hot glue and glue gun
What you’ll do:
- Flip your rug over onto the back side.
- Make long even lines all the way down the rug until you have covered the entire rug.
- Let the glue dry completely.
- Flip your rug back over to the front side.
- That’s it! No more shifty, slippery rugs.
So simple right? Your dog could do it.
To see the other pinterest challenges and link up your own challenge click here!