Easter Mason Jar
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Are you guys tired of moss and nests yet? I guess I have developed a theme this year! This is one of my favorite decorations yet! I love the simplicity of the old mason jar. What can I say, I too am a sucker for mason jars just like everyone else in the whole world. ;)
What you need:
- Mason Jar (I got mine from a thrift shop with the zinc lid, but a regular mason jar would work just fine!)
- Artificial moss
- Miniature nests
- Artificial eggs (mine are wooden)
What you’ll do:
- Take your jar and fill it two thirds of the way full with moss.
- Gently lay your nest on top of the moss. Make sure the nest is laying flat and centered!
- Place your eggs inside the nest. I didn’t choose to glue any of the materials down because I don’t plan on moving my jar, but if you want to to glue it down I would recommend hot glue!
- Screw the lid back onto the jar and enjoy!
I put my jar in the window sill, but I can picture these as centerpieces on the table for easter, or even as a gift! For a fun kid-friendly twist maybe some artificial grass and jellybeans? The possibilities are endless!