Forn de Pa Baluard
Forn de Pan Baluard
What It Is:
Popular bakery near the ocean, known for their breads and croissants made in the French tradition.
Where It’s Located:
Barceloneta (plus one other location in Gracia) | Google Map
Why We Love It:
There’s tons of good bread available in Barcelona. But for those who really enjoy quality French-style baking, this place carries the reputation of doing it right.
- Their croissants are made in the old world style, or you can never go wrong by asking their recommendation.
- Their pan au chocolat is amazing.
- One of our local friends is also obsessed with their strawberry bread, available on Fridays.
- Just blocks from the beach, you can either start there for a pastry, or pick up a sandwich (bocadillo) for a little picnic by the sea.
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommendations nearby!
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.