You will love this delicious garlic roasted cauliflower recipe!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 head of garlic, cloves separated & unpeeled
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Bring a small pot of water to a boil and add the garlic cloves. Boil for 15 seconds; drain and peel the skins off. Cut the largest cloves in half lengthwise.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower with the garlic, 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Spread into a single layer and roast, stirring twice, until the cauliflower is tender and the garlic is lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl with the garlic and pan juices. Add the remaining 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, parsley, pine nuts, and lemon juice. Toss well and serve hot or warm. Serves 6.
To kick this up an extra notch, serve it with some freshly grated Parmesan. Delish!
Recipe adapted from Ina Garten