You will love the flavorful taste of the ginger mixed with some of your favorite veggies in this delicious Ginger Vegetable Stir Fry recipe. Try it today!
Stir Fry Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4–5 cups vegetables, cut to bite-sized portions (**see tip below**)Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp. grated or minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. sherry
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- generous pinch of freshly-ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the remaining vegetables, and stir-fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients. Add to the stir fry, and continue cooking until the sauce is boiling. Cook for an extra minute, then remove from heat and serve. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds if desired.
If using onions in the mix, I recommend adding the onions an extra minute or two earlier than the rest of the vegetables so that they get extra cooking time.