You are sure to love the flavor combination of your favorite chocolate sweets and granola in this delicious Granola M&M Cookies recipe. So quick and easy to prepare!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, plus one yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 cup M&M’s (whatever kind you like)
- 1 cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until combined. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer (with a separate bowl), cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar together with a mixer on medium speed until combined. Add the eggs and yolks one at a time, beating between each addition. Then add vanilla and milk, and continue beating. Gradually add the dry ingredients until combined. Stir in granola, M&Ms and chocolate chips until well blended. Chill dough for at least an hour before you bake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shape dough into small balls, and bake for 9-12 minutes, or until slightly golden.
Recipe from my friend, Christin!