Delicious ranch seasoning mix is super easy to make homemade!
- 1/3 cup dry powdered buttermilk (*see note below)
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk all ingredients together until blended. If you want a more finely-ground seasoning mix, you can pulse the mixture in a food processor until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Store in a sealed container (here is the jar I used) in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- *3 Tablespoons of this mix = 1 packet of the store-bought seasoning mix
**To Make Ranch Dressing:
- Combine 1 Tbsp. seasoning mix with 1/3 cup mayo and 1/3 cup milk, and whisk to combine. You can also substitute Greek yogurt for the mayo.
**You can omit the buttermilk powder if you would like to use fresh buttermilk, or if you would just like the straight spices for the seasoning mix.**