You will love this Nutella Cheeseball recipe! It’s chocolate-y, decadent, and ready to go in less than 15 minutes!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (13 oz.) Nutella
- 2 cups dark or semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk or beat together cream cheese and Nutella until blended.
- Spoon the mixture into the center a piece of plastic wrap. Lift up the edges of the corners of the plastic wrap so that the mixture is completely enclosed, then carefully mold into your desired shape (likely a ball!). Don’t worry about getting it perfectly shaped. Then freeze the ball for at least 1-2 hours.
- Remove the ball, and continue shaping into your preferred shape. Unwrap the ball, and place on a serving plate. Then garnish with chocolate chips if you would like.
- Serve with crackers, cookies, pretzels, apples, bananas, or whatever sounds good!
This would also be delicious with some chopped nuts or coconut mixed in!