Make this favorite “Noodles & Co” dish at home!! Easy recipe and photographs included
- 12 oz. pasta (I’d recommend mostaccoli or farfalle)
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (either fresh or roasted), minced
- 3–4 roma tomatoes, diced
- half a red onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp (or cooked chicken, beef, seafood, tofu, etc.) **See Note Below**
- 1 oz. baby fresh spinach
- freshly grated parmesan
Herb & Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients (olive oil, balsamic, white wine, parsley and salt) until well-blended.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of generously-salted water to a boil, and cook pasta al dente (just slightly chewy) according to package instructions. Drain.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, and saute for one minute. Then add in the tomatoes, onion, cooked pasta and your protein (shrimp, meat, etc.) and continue sauteing for 5 minutes until the pasta just slightly begins to brown.
- Then add in the spinach and vinaigrette, and continue stirring and sauteing for another 3-5 minutes, until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Remove from heat and serve, garnished with Parmesan or feta cheese.
Inspired by Noodles & Company