Instead of rolling your Philadelphia sushi, try making these fun sushi stacks!
- 4 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 lb. smoked salmon, cut into small pieces
- 1 (8 oz.) brick PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened*
- 1 large English cucumber (or a regular cucumber), julienned or sliced into thin coins
- 1 large avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 nori sheet, cut into small confetti-like pieces
- garnishes: pickled ginger, wasabi
- Layer the rice, salmon, cream cheese, cucumber, avocado and nori to form sushi stacks.
- *You can either spread the cream cheese on with a knife. Or heat it in a small sauce pan over medium heat, stirring often, until it reaches the consistency of thick sour cream. Then drizzle it over the sushi stacks with a fork or use a piping bag. (Or you can also just transfer the heated cream cheese to a thick ziplock bag, and cut off a tiny corner to drizzle that way.)
- **If using the (larger) mini springform pans, I used 1 cup cooked rice per stack and the julienned cucumbers. If using the (smaller) mini springform pans, I used 2 Tbsp. cooked rice per bite, and the cucumber coins.