These Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins are so delicious and easy to make to!
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips or chunks (or you increase this to 1 cup if you really like white chocolate!)
- 1 1/4 cups raspberries (you can use fresh or frozen, but if they’re frozen, don’t thaw them before mixing them in.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper cups or lightly grease.
- Whisk lemon juice, milk, oil and egg in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and white chocolate in a large bowl. Add the berries to the dry ingredients and stir gently to combine. Then gently stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stop stirring once the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into the baking cups, so that each is about 2/3 full. Bake for about 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for a few minutes, and serve.