These Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins are so delicious and easy to make to!
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips or chunks (or you increase this to 1 cup if you really like white chocolate!)
- 1 1/4 cups raspberries (you can use fresh or frozen, but if they’re frozen, don’t thaw them before mixing them in.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper cups or lightly grease.
- Whisk lemon juice, milk, oil and egg in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and white chocolate in a large bowl. Add the berries to the dry ingredients and stir gently to combine. Then gently stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stop stirring once the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into the baking cups, so that each is about 2/3 full. Bake for about 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for a few minutes, and serve.
Yummy! These look delicious!
Your muffins look amazing, i tried making raspberry and white chocolate cakes but didn’t turn out as good as yours! :)
Raspberry and white chocolate, two of my favorite ingredients to be put together! These muffins are awesome!
They came out so pretty, yum!
i’m so happy you liked them! yours looks so nice and even…much prettier than mine. but as long as they taste good, right?
Made these today. Very yummy! Thanks!
I am absolutely in LOVE with your blog!! This, and all of your other desserts and main courses look absolutely delicious. Thanks! :)
Oh wow, I want these! Love the photography, great colours. Can’t wait to try this recipe out.
I made these yesterday and they are delicious! However, in the recipe you say baking powder in the list of ingredients, but then baking soda in the directions. Just thought you might want to fix that. Thanks for the great recipe!
just what i feel like!!!!!!
I just made these muffins. they are delicious!
I just made these muffins but instead I made mini muffins.
They were absolutely amazing!
That’s a great recipe! Everything I love in one recipe. I made my own version of those : https://www.heelsandbuns.com/white-chocolate-raspberry-skinny-muffins-низкокалорийные-маффины-с-бе/
Hope you will like it.
Do you use baking soda or baking powder? On the ingredient list it says baking powder but on the directions it saying baking soda. Wanted to make these but wanted to use the right thing.
Oops! Sorry about that typo. It should be baking powder.
I just made these muffins. Don’t know if I did anything wrong, but they were not cooked all the way thru on the bottoms, even though I baked for 23 minutes & the toothpick came out clean. I sprayed my pan with Pam but I had a hard time getting them out; they were sticking. This was such an easy recipe, really wanted to like these! And I have a new oven, so that’s not it, HELP!
I just made these! They are officially toddler approved!
The perfect pop of raspberries, with the delicious white chocolate. These came out moist and lovely! The yield was slightly higher than the recipe stated, but no one’s complaining about a few extra muffins here.
Wonderful recipe I will try this in the morning..
I wonder if you have tried this with strawberries? Thank you for posting it my Hubby will love it..
Delicious muffins. I made them for the first time to take as part of a hostess gift. The hostess asked for the recipe. always a good sign.
These rose beautifully! Arguably the best muffins I’ve EVER made! The three of us are them all. Applesauce is always substitued for vegetable oil at our home. I shred 4 ounces of baker’s white chocolate instead of chocolate chips.