This dry tandoori seasoning is quick and easy to make, and perfect for seasoning your favorite proteins, veggies, rice and more.
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 2 tablespoons ground corriander
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until combined.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 year.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #gimmesomeoven. I'd love to see what you cook!