Just 3 ingredients in these delicious, super-healthy treats you will feel GOOD about enjoying! You will love this Blueberry Pomegranate Popsicles recipe!
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle of POM pomegranate juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, plus some extras for “garnish” if you’d like
- 1 (6 oz.) container Greek yogurt (I used plain)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and pulse until combined. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds or Dixie cups, add popsicle sticks (and some extra berries for “garnish” if you’d like), and then freeze until frozen.
- (My mixture was thick enough for the popsicle stands to stay in place. But if they do start to fall over, just cut a small slit in a square of wax paper, thread the popsicle stick through it, and then place on top of the Dixie cup. Remove wax paper once the popsicles are frozen.)