You’ll love this Easy Apple Tart Recipe! So fresh, simple & ready to enjoy in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 sheet puffed pastry, cut lengthwise into half or thirds (to make long, skinny rectangles)
- 3 apples, cored, halved vertically, and sliced super-thin (but not peeled)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- Place puffed pastry rectangles onto a baking pan that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray. (To get added pastry height/thickness, you can also layer two rectangles on top of each other.) Add brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and salt to apples. (Note: lemon juice helps to prevent cut apple wedges from browning.) Stir to combine. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Arrange apple slices on the pastry rectangles in a straight line, overlapping as you go. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from pan immediately and place on a serving platter. Serve plain, with caramel topping, whipped cream, ice cream, or a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
Recipe adapted from The Pioneer Woman