This ginger lime pork tenderloin is so healthy and easy to make!
- 1/3 cup avocado oil (or any neutral oil)
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- flaky sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- Make the marinade. In a large ziplock bag or mixing bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce, grated ginger, grated garlic, lime zest (not juice), and a dozen twists of black pepper until combined.
- Marinate. Add the pork tenderloins to the bag or bowl and toss until evenly coated with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours. Once you are ready to grill the pork, remove it from the refrigerator for at least 15-20 minutes prior to cooking so that it can come to room temperature.
- Grill. Preheat the grill to high heat. Remove the pork from the marinade and grill for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the tenderloins.
- Rest. Transfer the pork to a clean serving platter and let it rest for 10 minutes. Drizzle with the remaining lime juice and season with flaky sea salt and black pepper. Then slice, serve and enjoy!
Hey Allison! This site is really great! Mom has been telling me to check it out for months, and I finally remembered to look. I’m both impressed and inspired. Not sure which dish to try first. Now that you have taught me how to trim a tenderloin, I might be brave enough to tackel something besides chicken or beef. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
I just made this for dinner tonight, and it was perfect. So flavorful and so tender. Yum!!! I didn’t have a lime, so I used 2 tbsp. of lime juice. Can’t wait to make it again. Jeff was very impressed.
I love port tenderloin, sounds yummy, thanks
This sounds great! Would love to try this recipe but a bit confused.
You mentioned “steak seasoning” and “grill seasoning” ….
not sure what those are. Dry rubs? Steak sauce? Favorite BBQ sauce?
Sorry to be a pest, but how many servings does this recipe make?
Extraordinary! The flavor is delicious and it was quick and easy. I’m ready to make it again!