magimix 14-cup food processor giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Is it possible to fall in love with a food processor?
After spending a few weeks with this amazing Magimix 14-cup Food Processor by Robot-Coupe, I believe so. I’m pretty positive that we could spend the rest of our lives together. (And the 30 year warranty seems pretty confident that could be the case!) :)
Seriously, friends, I am beyond excited to be hosting this food processor giveaway here at Gimme Some Oven. You are going to love it!! Sold exclusively at Williams Sonoma and valued at over $500, this Magimix really is the mother of all food processors. It minces, it chops, it blends, it mixes, it kneads, it slices, it kneads, it grates, and a zillion other things to make cooking that much more easy and enjoyable. And it does it all with a remarkably quiet motor (so that you can watch Hulu while making an apple pie)! Plus it’s French, made in Burgundy by the company that designed the very first food processor once upon a time. You can tell these people at Magimix are seriously passionate about creating high-quality appliances. And with a 30-year guarantee on their products, they are confident that they will last through decades of deliciousness!
This is the third food processor I have ever owned, and without a doubt, I have never been so giddy to put a food processor to use. All of the many thoughtfully-designed Magimix bowls and blades, plus the great storage kit for the attachments and the handy recipe manual and dvd “how-to” are flat-out brilliant. And with its lovely stainless steel exterior, I must say that this food processor is quite the “looker” on my countertop. Très sleek and gorgeous!
So that said, I think it would also be quite brilliant if you enter the Magimix food processor giveaway to win one of these babies. Read on below for details!
How To Enter The Magimix 14-Cup Food Processor Giveaway:
About The Magimix 14-Cup Food Processor:
What Is Included:
One reader will win a Magimix Cuisine Systeme 4200 XL, which includes:
- 14-cup main bowl
- 12-cup midi bowl
- 6-cup mini bowl
- 950W commercial grade motor
- Comes with:
- Mini and main metal blade
- Dough blade
- Egg whisk
- 2mm slicer and shredder discs
- 4mm slicer and shredder discs
- XL feed tube
- Storage accessory box
- DVD and recipe book with more than 100 recipes
How It Works:
- Built with an extremely powerful, extra-quiet motor.
- Trio of work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to wash a bowl.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing, grating and making julienne cuts.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Motor automatically adjusts power and speed to suit job at hand.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
Why I Love It:
- First of all, this is incredibly user-friendly. I had mine unpacked, set up, and pureeing vegetables within 2 minutes.
- Love the sleek beautiful stainless steel design (although it also comes in white, if desired)
- The motor is quiet, people. QUIET. Most of my food processor in the past have made even me want to cover my ears and wince when I hit “pulse”. But the motor in this machine is so soundly built that it is just a small rumble. Hallelujah!
- It is super powerful and efficient. Processes things often in a fraction of the time of my previous food processors.
- Love the multitude of bowl options that you can use. (This is also super handy when cooking a larger recipe, so that you don’t have to stop and wash bowls between each use!)
- It does a FABULOUS job at all of the additional “non-pureeing” tasks, such as grating cheese, slicing vegetables (no need for a mandoline!), and kneading dough. Just choose the needed blade or disc, and you’re ready to go in seconds!
- The accessory box is fantastic. Holds all of the blades (even the “egg-whisker”!) in one nice, solid, secure storage box with a cute roll-away top.
Be sure to follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter box above to enter. Good luck!!!
Disclaimer: I received the Magimix Food Processor to review at no cost. As always, all opinions are my own. This giveaway is sponsored by Magimix by Robot-Coupe.
I’d love to have it here NOW to use making pie crust for Thanksgiving Day. Sigh.
I would love to make salsa with this.
How exciting! There are so many things to make with this wonderful food processor!
Such an awesome machine. I’d like to try making bread dough or pie crust in it!
I would make so many things, but the first thing I want to do is make a spice-mix for my Indian chicken recipe. Then make my own pizza crust, then pie crust.
I would definitely make a big batch of pesto right away!
Fresh Fruits Smoothies (Strawberry, Mango, and Banana)! Homemade Salsa and Tomato Soup! <3
This would be THE PERFECT gadget for making homemade, all natural maple almond butter! Yum!! That’s what I’d make first for sure.
Salsa, for sure!!
I’d make soup!
I would definitely make some hummus!
I would make a lot of things, but after reading your apple pie recipe, I’d start there. It sounds yummy!
Soup! I currently just mash all my ingredients up with a potato masher- this mixer is a much better tool!
I would love to make salsa with ths.
I’d love to make pie crust in it! I seriously can’t do pie crust without a food processor :(
I would make sauces with this! Thanks for the giveaway!
I would make salsa and smoothies – just not at the same time
I would love to make a chicken vegetable lasagna, with zucchini carrots, and chicken sausage with shredded cheese and homemade marinara sauce.
I’d like to make salsa with this.
I’d make my mom’s chicken salad with homemade pickles. Delish.
Just to be clear here, lol. I would use this for everything!
Wow, what a great giveaway! I use my food processor almost every day and love it but I’d love a better one. I’d use this to make nut butter, nut flours, smoothies (because my blender is useless), to grate cheese and everything else possible.
I would use this for EVERYTHING!! awesome give away.
Love this ive never had a food processer. Always wanted one. I would become a new cook.
I would LOVE to own this! First I would make buckets of Salsa for my daughter to share with her dorm, Then on to Hummus, then butternut soup…and the list goes on and on
Both restaurants I worked at had Robot-Coupes, they’re AMAZING. I’d use this to make everything!
I would make carrot cake and pie dough.
Everything! I make fresh salsa all the time, when jalapenos are in season I slice a ton for hubby. I want to make ketchup because I can’t have paprika and it’s in everything, mayo, mustard. Spaghetti sauce and on and on…
I oldl food processor died recently so this would be AWESOME, thanks for the chance!
I’d use this processor to dice ALL my veggies when cooking – what a time saver! Then I’d make pie crust. Yum.
I would make so many things with this, but the first would be fresh salsa! :)
I’d love to try it out for pie crust!
i would love to do christmas baking with this machine
I would make pestos, chutney and shredded veggies for salads.
I subscribed awhile back, but it does say you can do it again daily. I’ve been clicking that one, but hope it doesn’t penalize me since technically you can only subscribe once.
I would make salsa of course
I’d make pie crust.
Id make protein bars!!!
Love to cook! Would love this food processor to make great meals for my family!
I would love to have an awesome machine like that, I just retired and enjoy making healthy food like energy balls, I’d love to make my own almond butter, I know it wouldn’t be sitting in some dark cupboard, I would be using it to make yummy things at the moment I don’t have a food processor but I hope to have one in the future because many recipes I see call for the use of a food processor.