What It Is:
Tapas-style Asian fusion.
Where It’s Located:
El Born | Google Map
Why We Love It:
The food here is fantastic (which comes as no surprise – it’s part of the same restaurant family that owns Grasshopper). And because it’s served tapas-style, you get the opportunity to sample a variety of dishes. They also have a legit craft beer selection that we love.
- Seaweed salad – if you’re into these, they have a good one.
- Dumplings – easily shareable and tasty
- The duck! So good!!
- Craft beers
- Mosquito is a good change of pace if you’re in the mood for Asian fusion, but not quite done with tapas yet.
- This place is popular and small, so call ahead or arrive early if you really want to try it!
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommendations nearby!
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.