You’ll love this Roasted Red Pepper & Feta Hummus Recipe! So easy, flavorful and ready to go in less than 10 minutes!
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained (juices reserved)
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (about 1 whole red pepper, roasted and peeled)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika (or sweet paprika)
pinch of salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, and blend until smooth. Add in 3-4 tablespoons of water (or leftover chickpea juice) until the hummus reaches your desired consistency, then blend until smooth.
- Garnish with crumbled feta, chopped roasted red peppers and/or chopped parsley if desired. Then serve or refrigerate.