magimix 14-cup food processor giveaway
Is it possible to fall in love with a food processor?
After spending a few weeks with this amazing Magimix 14-cup Food Processor by Robot-Coupe, I believe so. I’m pretty positive that we could spend the rest of our lives together. (And the 30 year warranty seems pretty confident that could be the case!) :)
Seriously, friends, I am beyond excited to be hosting this food processor giveaway here at Gimme Some Oven. You are going to love it!! Sold exclusively at Williams Sonoma and valued at over $500, this Magimix really is the mother of all food processors. It minces, it chops, it blends, it mixes, it kneads, it slices, it kneads, it grates, and a zillion other things to make cooking that much more easy and enjoyable. And it does it all with a remarkably quiet motor (so that you can watch Hulu while making an apple pie)! Plus it’s French, made in Burgundy by the company that designed the very first food processor once upon a time. You can tell these people at Magimix are seriously passionate about creating high-quality appliances. And with a 30-year guarantee on their products, they are confident that they will last through decades of deliciousness!
This is the third food processor I have ever owned, and without a doubt, I have never been so giddy to put a food processor to use. All of the many thoughtfully-designed Magimix bowls and blades, plus the great storage kit for the attachments and the handy recipe manual and dvd “how-to” are flat-out brilliant. And with its lovely stainless steel exterior, I must say that this food processor is quite the “looker” on my countertop. Très sleek and gorgeous!
So that said, I think it would also be quite brilliant if you enter the Magimix food processor giveaway to win one of these babies. Read on below for details!
How To Enter The Magimix 14-Cup Food Processor Giveaway:
About The Magimix 14-Cup Food Processor:
What Is Included:
One reader will win a Magimix Cuisine Systeme 4200 XL, which includes:
- 14-cup main bowl
- 12-cup midi bowl
- 6-cup mini bowl
- 950W commercial grade motor
- Comes with:
- Mini and main metal blade
- Dough blade
- Egg whisk
- 2mm slicer and shredder discs
- 4mm slicer and shredder discs
- XL feed tube
- Storage accessory box
- DVD and recipe book with more than 100 recipes
How It Works:
- Built with an extremely powerful, extra-quiet motor.
- Trio of work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to wash a bowl.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing, grating and making julienne cuts.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Motor automatically adjusts power and speed to suit job at hand.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
Why I Love It:
- First of all, this is incredibly user-friendly. I had mine unpacked, set up, and pureeing vegetables within 2 minutes.
- Love the sleek beautiful stainless steel design (although it also comes in white, if desired)
- The motor is quiet, people. QUIET. Most of my food processor in the past have made even me want to cover my ears and wince when I hit “pulse”. But the motor in this machine is so soundly built that it is just a small rumble. Hallelujah!
- It is super powerful and efficient. Processes things often in a fraction of the time of my previous food processors.
- Love the multitude of bowl options that you can use. (This is also super handy when cooking a larger recipe, so that you don’t have to stop and wash bowls between each use!)
- It does a FABULOUS job at all of the additional “non-pureeing” tasks, such as grating cheese, slicing vegetables (no need for a mandoline!), and kneading dough. Just choose the needed blade or disc, and you’re ready to go in seconds!
- The accessory box is fantastic. Holds all of the blades (even the “egg-whisker”!) in one nice, solid, secure storage box with a cute roll-away top.
Be sure to follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter box above to enter. Good luck!!!
Disclaimer: I received the Magimix Food Processor to review at no cost. As always, all opinions are my own. This giveaway is sponsored by Magimix by Robot-Coupe.